We're back!
It has been a while since I had a chance to update this blog. I have been a little busy with a certain sweet 21-pounder that demanded my attention almost non-stop. We have been spending a lot of time outdoors while trying to keep distance from the holiday crowds (not easy). I guess I have a little catching up to do. Let's start with Halloween. Shayna was dressed as Pooh Bear - her favorite cartoon character. She looked so adorable that I wished we could dress her up in this costume more often.
Thanksgiving was an exceptionally beautiful day and we spent the day at the Wild Animal Park. It seemed like everyone else had the same idea but it was fun. Shayna already loves animals and was excited to have so many around us.
We recently took Shayna for another sitting at the photography studio and the photographer didn't have to work hard at all to make her smile and laugh. She was giggling in no time and had a lot of fun. She wore her 2-piece outfit that we brought from China and looked very cute in it.



1 Comments:
I haven't been to your site in awhile or on adoption forums. Lookes like everything's going well :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home