Stargate to China

Our adoption journey to China.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Shayna!

Shayna is 1 year old today!
I am amazed when I think about all the progress she has made ever since we brought her home from China. Just being home with us and getting a lot of love and attention made a world of difference. We are very proud of her and feel blessed to have her as our daughter.



4 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Love the pictures..
She is soo cute..
Glad she is doing Great..
Have a Great Week.
Kim

6:24 PM  
Blogger Nesting For Natalie said...

Happy birthday to your dear little Shayna!

Amy C
Oct DTC

6:27 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Happy Birthday Shayna! What a beautiful daughter you have!

4:15 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Shayna is just beautiful. I love the family shot too. How precious. Happy Birthday sweet girl.

Beth in WI
Oct. DTC

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home