Stargate to China

Our adoption journey to China.

Friday, September 28, 2007

How time flies!

First of all I am happy to say that mom's surgery went very well and she's home recuperating. We are all very relieved and grateful.

Shayna keeps amazing us every day. She recently made a new discovery called "standing" and now that's all she wants to do whenever she can. Yes, even when I make futile attempts to change her diaper as she roles around all over the place and tries to stand up. Not such a good idea, baby! Otherwise she is very energetic, she laughs a lot, eats a variety of foods, most of which she likes (like Dim Sum), and loves spending a lot of time outdoors. We all adore her.









1 Comments:

Blogger AmyO said...

I'm glad your mom's recovering...my mom's going thru chemo, so its been rough the past couple months. Its hard seeing our moms hurting. Shayna's so cute! Lots of teeth :)

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home