Stargate to China

Our adoption journey to China.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

We are next!!

I was pretty sure that we were going to be included in the March batch of referrals. Fat chance! The wait goes on. The good news is that now we know that we are definitely next and the only remaining question is when are referrals due? Now we have some extra time to shop for our baby. We are starting to stock up on various items that we will need to take with us to China but no matter how much shopping we do, it always feels as though we are missing something. The trip to China is starting to look closer and closer. I cannot wait to finally meet our baby.

The WeatherPixieThe WeatherPixie

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed looking at your site. We don't know each other as I found your site through another one that was on Rumor Queen. My dh and I are LID 11/22/05. Congratulations-you are definitely next! Great site--the Stargate to China caught my attention and gave me a good chuckle. I understand. If you are interested here is ours--atripforgrace.blogspot.com

6:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sis!

I love your blog. :)

Love,
Dana

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home