Stargate to China

Our adoption journey to China.

Monday, October 02, 2006

Venting session

I am finally taking some time to write especially since today is Yom Kippur and I am at home, not working, just fasting and reflecting on anything and everything.

It has been a while since we started the adoption process and it feels like it will never end. It is quite frustrating that when we started the process in April, 2005, it took 6-7 months to receive a referral. Since then the process has lengthened significantly and it now stands at about 14 months since LID. We have already done a lot of shopping but it is so strange because it almost feels like we are buying all these clothes and other items for an imaginary baby. I can't wait to get the referral and go to China to bring our baby home.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home