Referral time - Not ours yet
It's another referral time for waiting parents and it is such an exciting time for everyone, whether or not one actually gets a referral. Everyone checks the CCAA website regularly and waits for it to be updated with the dates of the most recent referrals, and parents who get their referral can't wait to share the details with other waiting parents who are always supportive and who ask to see pictures as soon as possible.
This week DH and I are realizing that our turn will come soon, something that makes us even more excited and emotional than usual. It is very possible that in two months we will see the face of our little one and have some information about her. It is so hard to believe. I think about the fact that she has already been born and wonder what her Chinese name is, what she looks like, what her personality is like and hope that she is healthy and happy. I can't wait to hold her. Great..... Now I'm really on the verge of tears. One thing that helps us go through the wait is shopping for our daughter every chance we get. It makes us both feel closer to her.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home