Happy 2nd Gotcha Anniversary
It has been 2 years today since Shayna came into our lives. It is so hard to believe that it has been this long since we traveled to China, but on the other hand it feels like we have been a family for many years even though Shayna is not even 3 yet.
We went out with the family to celebrate with a good dinner and ice cream and the evening ended with Shayna in bed, smiling at us, and saying: "I wuv you mama, I wuv you dada". It can't get better than this.
It's finally Spring in Boston and we can now do many things outdoors. Shayna's favorite way to spend her mornings and afternoons is going to the playground and playing until it gets dark. I can't think of anything that will tire her out.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home